Brown Deer Golf Club in Coralville remains open, and golf is a great way to get exercise, fresh air, and destress during times of social distancing.
Brown Deer has taken the following precautions to protect the health of golfers and staff:
- Staff washes hands using antibacterial hand soap throughout the day, and antibacterial hand soap is in all public restrooms at Brown Deer.
- Golfers are asked to hand sanitize as they enter and exit Brown Deer Pro Shop and Divots! Bar and Restaurant.
- High touch surfaces are being cleaned in our golf course spaces, building, and the Pro Shop throughout the day.
- Golfers should not share clubs.
- Golfers asked to not pick up merchandise. Let a staff member help you.
- All hole cups have been raised a half inch above ground. Hitting the cup counts as in. Flag sticks will remain in the hole, but won’t need to be touched.
- All ball washers have been removed.
- Sand rakes have been removed from all the sand traps throughout the course.
- Divots! serves to go items only. Divots is currently stocking beverages and snacks only. No one may sit inside the restaurant.
- Golf carts are sanitized between each round as they are returned.
- Golfers will swipe their own credit cards and grab their own receipts from each transaction
For more information, contact Brown Deer Golf Club at 319.248.9300