Fireworks on July 4th
July 4 at 9:45 pm in S.T. Morrison Park
Bring blankets and lawn chairs, and spread out to enjoy a fantastic show in the sky! Coralville 4thFest features spectacular fireworks in S.T. Morrison Park, 1513 7th Street, on July 4th.
The fireworks display is courtesy of trained pyrotechnicians from the Coralville Fire Department.
Things to do before the fireworks
Before the fireworks, enjoy a patriotic concert in the park at sunset, or an afternoon of activities at Coralville 4thFest.
View the 4thFest event schedule
Other ways to watch the fireworks
- Watch the livestream on the 4thFest Facebook page on July 4th. If you do not see the fireworks and it is after 9:45 pm, please refresh your browser.
- Later on CoralVision, Mediacom 118-8 in Coralville. Watch recorded 4thFest videos.
If the weather is bad
The Coralville Fire Department will hold the fireworks as long as the weather conditions make it possible. In the event of rain, there is the potential to delay until the weather clears enough the operate the show.
- Where is the parade?
- Where can I park for 4thFest?
- When are the fireworks?
- Will events be held if it rains?
- Is the concert on July 3rd free?
- Where can I watch the 4thFest parade?
- Are sparklers allowed at 4thFest?
- Are pets allowed at 4thFest?
- Is smoking allowed at 4thFest?
- Are coolers allowed at the 4thFest concert? Can I bring alcohol?
- Can I put up a pop up tent, canopy, or sun shade for the concert?
- Are grills allowed at 4thFest?
- What items are not allowed in the park during 4thFest?
- Are there seats in the park during 4thFest?
- Where can I eat at 4thFest?
- Where are the restrooms?
- The concert is loud. What can I do?
- The fireworks are loud. What can I do?
- I live on the 4thFest parade route. When will my street close?
- Who is in charge of 4thFest?