Parks & Recreation
Coralville 150 honors our past, celebrates the present, and looks toward the future. Free, family-friendly events planned now through October 2023. Read on...
Job Opportunities AvailableCoralville Parks and Recreation hires employees ages 15 and older for a variety of seasonal and year-round positions.
We are accepting applications for lifeguards, swim instructors, youth camp counselors, concessions, food service, sports site managers, umpires and referees, golf staff, parks maintenance, and more. Hours and shifts vary based on your availability and program schedules. See Parks and Recreation jobs
Mon, Feb 20
Mon, Mar 20
Mon, Apr 17
Mon, May 15
Mon, Jun 19
Mon, Jul 17
Mon, Aug 21
Mon, Sep 18
Recreation Center Facility PassVisitors to the Coralville Recreation Center who are in 5th grade or above are required to:
- have a Rec Pass to check in and use the game room, gyms, racquetball, or drop-in programs,
- Or, be enrolled in a program or rental, or have an exercise room or pool pass.
Recreation Center Pass Information
Fresh Air & Fun
Things to do
- Get outside and enjoy the park and trail system
- Try a scavenger hunt to explore parks and find the gold stone we’ve placed at various locations in the park system. Scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Try a guided walk with activities at the Iowa River Landing Wetland Park.
- Follow our activities on Facebook and Twitter and post the ways you are staying active at #coralvillekeepsmoving.