Parks & Recreation
Volunteers help bring this community event to life Read on...
Coralville's block party features music, food, kids’ activities, & local brews on August 14 Read on...
Outdoor pool season is June 12-August 22; new hours & capacity limit Read on...
COVID-19 Information (Parks & Rec)
Recreation Center & Indoor Pool Open
The Coralville Recreation Center and Indoor Pool are open. All persons over 5th grade must have a Rec Pass to scan. Public use guidelines
Job Opportunities Available
Coralville Parks and Recreation is accepting applications for lifeguards, swim instructors, and staff for before and after school programs. Hours and shifts vary based on your availability and program schedules. See jobs
Fresh Air & Fun
Get outside and enjoy the park and trail system while following good social distancing guidelines:
- Use parks and trails with your household only. Do not gather in groups.
- Keep at least six feet from others, and announce before passing another person.
- Watch children to make sure they keep their hands away from their face.
- Take hand sanitizer with you while you explore.
- Wash hands immediately when you return home.
Things to do
- Try a scavenger hunt to explore parks and find the gold stone we’ve placed at various locations in the park system. Scavenger hunt (PDF)
- Try a guided walk with activities at the Iowa River Landing Wetland Park.
- Follow our activities on Facebook and Twitter and post the ways you are staying active at #coralvillekeepsmoving.