If you missed summer softball or just don't want the season to end, then our fall league is for you!
Teams will play a 7 game schedule followed by an end of season tournament. If the schedule allows, there will be double headers.
Leagues are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed one of three ways:
- In person at the Coralville Recreation Center when the building is open
- By credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750
- Register online
Fall 2022 Leagues
- Team Fees: $320 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster ($60 max).
- Registration Begins: July 1, 2022
- Registration Deadline: August 7, 2022 or when leagues are filled.
- Start Date: Leagues will begin the week of August 22, 2022.
Rosters & RulesA team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
|Tuesday||Men's E (3-Pitch)||6500.306|
|Thursday||Men's D (3-Pitch)||6500.304|
League play is Monday-Friday evenings
|Monday||Men's D & E & Coed D & E (Starts Aug. 1)||TBD|
|Tuesday||Men's C, D & E||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & Coed D & E||TBD|