If you missed summer softball or just don't want the season to end, then our fall league is for you! League will be held on Tuesday-Thursday evenings beginning September 1st. Teams will play a 7 game regular season followed by a tournament. If schedule allows there will be double-headers.
Leagues are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed one of three ways:
- In person at the Coralville Recreation Center when the building is open
- By credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750
- Register online
Fall 2020 Leagues
- Team Fees: $310 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster.
- Registration Begins: August 3, 2020
- Registration Deadline: August 23, 2020 or when leagues are filled.
- Start Date: Leagues will begin September 1, 2020.
Rosters & RulesA team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
League play is Monday-Friday evenings
|Monday||Men's D & E & Coed D & E||TBD|
|Tuesday||Men's C, D & E||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & Coed D||TBD|
|Thursday||Coed C & D||TBD|
|Friday||Church League, Coed 5v5v5 League||TBD|