Organize a team and get out to the diamond for a fun season of softball games! League will be held on Monday-Friday evenings beginning the week of April 27. Teams will play an 11 game regular season followed by a tournament. If schedule allows there will be double-headers.
Leagues are filled on a first-come, first serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed in person at the Coralville Recreation Center or by credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750.
Spring/Summer 2020 Leagues
- Team Fees: $395 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster.
- Note: All registration fees are due at the time of registration.
- Registration Begins: February 1, 2020
- Registration Deadline: April 12, 2020 or when leagues are filled.
- Start Date: Leagues will begin the week of April 27, 2020.
Rosters & RulesA team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
League play is Monday-Friday evenings
|Monday (Starts June 22)||Men's D & E & Coed D & E||TBD|
|Tuesday||Men's C, D & E||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & Coed D||TBD|
|Thursday||Coed C & D||TBD|
|Friday||Church League, Coed 5v5v5 League||TBD|