Organize a team and get out to the diamond for a fun summer of softball games.
Leagues will be held on Tuesday - Friday evenings beginning the week of April 24. Leagues are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed one of three ways:
- In person at the Coralville Recreation Center when the building is open
- By credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750
- Register online
Spring/Summer 2023 Leagues
- Team Fees: $415 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster ($60 max).
- Registration Begins: February 1, 2023
- Registration Deadline: April 9, 2023 or when leagues are filled.
- Start Date: Leagues will begin the week of April 24, 2023.
Rosters & Rules
A team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
- Team Roster (Download PDF)
- Softball Rules (Download PDF)
- Church League Special Rules (Download PDF)
|Tuesday||Men's C, D & E||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & E, Coed D & E||TBD|
|Thursday||Kickball & Coed D & E||TBD|
League play is Tuesday-Friday evenings
|Tuesday||Men's E (3-Pitch) - CANCELLED||6500.306|
|Thursday||Men's D (3-Pitch) - CANCELLED||6500.304|