Start / Stop Utility Service

Start-check-mark_300How to Start Service
To start utility service, choose one of the following options:
  • Complete and submit an online Start Service Form, or
  • Print the online Start Service Form and mail or bring the completed form to:
    Coralville City Hall
    1512 7th St.
    Coralville, IA 52241
Forms may also be placed in the 24-hour drop box outside City Hall.  If you have any questions, please contact the Utility Billing Department at 319.248.1715.

Stop-X_300How to Stop Service
To stop utility service:
  • Complete and submit an online Stop Service Form, or
  • Call the Utility Billing Department at 319.248.1715
Five working days notice is required to close a utility account. 

Ayuda de Idioma / Aide Linguistique / Language Help
Google Translate

Translation Disclaimer
Automated language translations should not be considered exact and may result in incorrect or misleading translations. The translations are to be used as a guide only. The City is not responsible for any automated language translators nor for any damages or losses arising from their use.