Parking Facilities & Structures
The Parking Department for the City of Coralville oversees the operation of the parking facilities / structures in the Iowa River Landing and Town Center.
Iowa River Landing: North Ramp & South LotThe North Ramp and South Lot have 1,100 spaces of paid parking. Parking fees are $1.00 per hour with an $8 daily maximum, located at:
- North Parking Ramp: 300 E. 9th St. (north of the Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel and Conference Center)
- South Parking Lot: 300 E. 9th St. (south of the Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel and Conference Center)
Iowa River Landing: West Parking Ramp
Located on Ponseti Way, adjacent to UI Health Care - Iowa River Landing.
Town CenterThe Town Center Parking Ramp is adjacent to the Coralville Public Library and the Coralville Center for Performing Arts and Plaza on 5th. It is an unpaid parking structure with ground level and covered parking available to patrons of the library, the Center for the Performing Arts, and local businesses.
Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility
This multi-modal facility located at 906 Quarry Road opened in 2015 and includes:
- Levels 1 & 2: Park and Ride spaces. 265 covered, access-controlled spaces for the Park and Ride Program
- Level 3: General Parking. 159 parking spaces for retail/district public parking
For more information, view parking regulations and parking tickets.
Car Charging Stations
Free ChargePoint electric vehicle (EV) stations are located in the Iowa River Landing at:
- Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility, 906 Quarry Rd.
- West Parking Ramp, adjacent to the UI Health Care - Iowa River Landing, 105 E. 9th St.