Parking Facilities & Structures
The Parking Department for the City of Coralville oversees the operation of the parking facilities / structures in the Iowa River Landing and Town Center.
Iowa River Landing: North Ramp & South Lot
The North Ramp and South Lot have 1,100 spaces of paid parking. Parking fees are $1.00 per hour with an $8 daily maximum, located at:
- North Parking Ramp: 300 E. 9th St. (north of the Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel and Conference Center).
Directions to Iowa River Landing North Parking Ramp
- South Parking Lot: 300 E. 9th St. (south of the Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel and Conference Center).
Directions to Iowa River Landing South Parking Lot
Iowa River Landing: West Parking Ramp
Located at 921 Ponseti Way, adjacent to UI Health Care - Iowa River Landing.
Directions to Iowa River Landing West Parking Ramp
The Town Center Parking Ramp is adjacent to the Coralville Public Library and the Coralville Center for Performing Arts and Plaza on 5th. It is an unpaid parking structure with ground-level and covered parking available to patrons of the library, the Center for the Performing Arts, and local businesses.
Directions to Town Center Parking Ramp
Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility
This multi-modal facility located at 906 Quarry Road opened in 2015 and includes:
- Levels 1 & 2: Park and Ride spaces. 265 covered, access-controlled spaces for the Park and Ride Program
- Level 3: General Parking. 159 parking spaces for retail/district public parking
Learn more about the Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility.
Directions to Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility
Car Charging Stations
Free ChargePoint electric vehicle (EV) stations are located in the Iowa River Landing at:
- Coralville Transit Intermodal Facility, 906 Quarry Rd.
- West Parking Ramp, adjacent to the UI Health Care - Iowa River Landing, 921 Ponseti Way