Coralville Transit strives to maintain a safe and pleasant environment for all transit patrons. In order to ensure that all passengers and operators have a safe, comfortable, and clean vehicle to travel in, the following are prohibited:
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes
- Open containers of alcoholic beverages
- Throwing objects from an open window or door of the bus
- Pets, unless confined to a carrier which can be held by the passenger (service animals are exempt)
- Interfering with the driver's operation of the bus
- Engaging in behavior which causes unreasonable distress to a passenger or operator
For more information, contact Coralville Transit at 319.248.1790.