Non-Profit Organization Advertising
Free interior advertising space on Coralville Transit buses is available to non-profit organizations, provided space is available.
How to Apply
- Size: Posters must be 11 inches high and no longer than 17 inches wide to fit in the bus poster display.
- Orientation: 8 ½ x 11 inch posters should be printed vertically. 11 x 17 inch posters should be printed horizontally.
- Material: Posters should be made of 110 lb cardstock. Posters on copier paper tend to slip out and deteriorate quickly.
- Quantity: Ten (10) posters should be provided in order to accommodate all buses. Due to space limitations, only one poster from any organization can be posted at any given time.
- Display Period: Display is limited to 30 days. No posters will be saved upon expiration.
An application must be completed and submitted with the posters; guidelines are included within the application.
View a Bus Poster Display Application (download PDF).
Applications and posters should be submitted to:
900 10th Street
Coralville, IA 52241
Paid interior advertising is permitted on Coralville Transit buses. Please call 319.248.1790 for information and rates.