|About the Coralville Farmers' Market
- Market Season: May 5 - October 2 (first full week in May to the first Thursday in October)
- Days: Mondays and Thursdays, rain or shine
- Hours: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm; opens for business with the ringing of the bell
- Location: Coralville Community Aquatic Center parking lot, 1513 7th Street, Coralville
- During 4thFEST, the Market will be relocated to the Methodist Church parking lot on the northwest corner of 8th Street and 14th Avenue
Farmers' Market Music
On most Monday nights in June, July, and August, the Farmers' Market features acoustic music by local performers. View the 2013 schedule (PDF).
Visit the Market on the third Monday of the month for a chance to win a basket filled with an assortment of products donated by the Market vendors.
News from the Farmers' Market
Market Row is published monthly during market season with the latest news, special events, and featured vendors. Read current and past issues:
Farmers' Market Manager
Vendors sell fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, jams and preserves, cut flowers, plants, and crafts. All items must be produced by the vendors.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or are a returning vendor, please read all of the rules and regulations in the Vendor Information Packet (PDF). For more information, contact the Farmers' Market Manager at 319.248.1750.
WIC / Seniors Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
All vendors participating for the first time in the Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) or who did not attend training in 2013 must attend a mandatory session and complete an annual Vendor Application and Agreement Form prior to accepting WIC or Senior FMNP checks. Some sessions will be offered via the Iowa Communications Network (ICN). Registration is strongly recommended.
For more information on the FMNP, for training dates and locations, or to sign up for training, call 515.242.6239, email Paul Ovrom, or visit the Iowa Department of Agriculture website.