Brew a Celebration of Craft Beers
Celebrate the beers of winter and the brewers who make them! Sample and purchase craft beers showcased by breweries from across the Midwest. Proceeds benefit Coralville's annual 4thFest celebration and the Iowa Brewer's Guild.
Must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to enter. IDs will be checked.
BrrrFest sells out every year. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are non-refundable.
|Type||Doors Open||Includes||Where to Buy|
|$45 Brewmaster (SOLD OUT)||12:00 pm||Early admission. Limited to 500.
Brewmaster 2017 glass, access to talk with brewers.
|$30 General Admission (SOLD OUT)||1:00 pm||BrrrFest 2017 glass||Online & advance sales locations|
Online: SOLD OUT
We're sorry, online tickets are sold out.
(Tickets purchased online prior to sellout are sent by the U.S. Postal Service. BrrrFest is not responsible for mailing or delivery delays. A shipping fee is added to online ticket sales.)
In Person: SOLD OUT
We're sorry, in-person tickets are sold out.
- 515 Brewing Co. (Des Moines, IA)
- Alluvial Brewing Company (Ames, IA)
- Another Road Brewing (Marion, IA)
- Backpocket Brewing (Coralville, IA)
- Ballast Point Brewing Company (San Diego, CA)
- Barn Town Brewing (West Des Moines, IA)
- Bent River Brewing Co. (Moline, IL)
- Big Grove Brewery (Solon, IA)
- Boone Valley Brewing (Boone, IA)
- Cedar Ridge Vineyards, Winery, & Distillery (Swisher, IA)
- CIB (Chefs In Black) Brewery (Carson, IA)
- Confluence Brewing Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Contrary Brewing Co. (Muscatine, IA)
- Court Avenue Brewing Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend, OR)
- Exile Brewing Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Firetrucker Brewery (Ankeny, IA)
- Fox Brewing (West Des Moines, IA)
- Franklin Street Brewing Company (Manchester, IA)
- Front Street Brewery (Davenport, IA)
- Granite City Food & Brewery (Davenport, IA)
- Great River Brewery (Davenport, IA)
- Green Tree Brewery (Le Claire, IA)
- Iowa City Brewlab (Iowa City, IA)
- Jackson Street Brewing (Sioux City, IA)
- Kalona Brewing Company (Kalona, IA)
- Keg Creek Brewing Company (Glenwood, IA)
- Lake Time Brewery (Clear Lake, IA)
- Lark Brewing (Waterloo, IA)
- Lion Bridge Brewing Co. (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Lionstone Brewing Company (Geneseo, IL)
- Lost Duck Brewing Co. (Fort Madison, IA)
- Madhouse Brewing Company (Des Moines, IA)
- Millstream Brewing (Amana, IA)
- Mississippi River Distilling Company (Le Claire, IA)
- New American Brewing Co. (Ankeny, IA)
- Odell Brewing Company (Fort Collins, CO)
- Olde Main Brewing Co. (Ames, IA)
- Parkside Brewing Company (Burlington, IA)
- Peace Tree Brewing Co. (Knoxville, IA)
- Potosi Brewery (Potosi, WI)
- Pulpit Rock Brewing Company (Decorah, IA)
- Quarter Barrel Arcade & Brewery (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Reclaimed Rails Brewing Company (Bondurant, IA)
- ReUnion Brewery (Coralville, IA)
- SingleSpeed Brewing (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Surly Brewing Company (Minneapolis, MN)
- The Galena Brewing Company (Galena, IL)
- Third Base Brewery (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. (Decorah, IA)
- Torrent Brewing Company (Ames, IA)
- Twisted Vine Brewery (West Des Moines, IA)
- West O Beer (West Okoboji, IA)
- Wilson's Orchard (Iowa City, IA)
- Worth Brewing Company (Northwood, IA)
- Small Town Brewery (Wauconda, IL)
Food & Seating
Hungry? Food is available for purchase at BrrrFest (plus many restaurants are within walking distance). If you need to kick back, a seating area is inside the Exhibit Hall where you can sit and sip.
Yes, we'll have live music! BrrrFest 2017 will be hoppin' with area band Extra Credit Project, whose music ranges from rock to blues and country.
A number of businesses in the Iowa River Landing will offer specials the weekend of BrrrFest. View specials