Organize a team and get out to the ball field for a fun summer of softball games! Leagues are filled on a first-come, first serve basis so register early. Games are played at Coralville Creekside Ballpark.
Registration forms and payments can be completed in person at the Coralville Recreation Center or by credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750.
July/August Double Elimination Tournament
- Team Fees: $60 per team (Men's and Coed).
- Note: Games will be played on Thursday nights starting July 27.
- Registration Dates: July 1 - July 19, 2017 (if space is available)
Fall 2017 League
- Team Fees: $280 per team (Men's and Coed). A $6 per player non-resident fee applies to each non-Coralville resident on the roster.
- Note: All registration fees and rosters are due at the time of registration.
- Registration Dates: July 1 - August 20, 2017 (if space is available)
Rosters & RulesA team roster must be completed to compete in the league. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation softball rules.
League play is Monday-Friday evenings
|Monday||Men's C & D, Coed D||TBD|
|Tuesday||Men's C & D||TBD|
|Wednesday||Men's D & Coed D||TBD|
|Thursday||Coed C & D||TBD|
|Friday||Church League & Coed C||TBD|